Scout Program Details
- Clay Café activities can help satisfy Try Its, Badges & Interest Projects such as: Art to
Wear, Hobbies, Colors & Shapes, Ceramics & Clay, Art in the Home, Doing Hobbies, Drawing
& Painting, Making Hobbies, Home Improvement, Just Jewelry and Artistic Crafts
- Earn the Ceramics & Clay Junior Badge in this fun filled, 2 hour workshop at Clay Café Chantilly.
- Girl Scouts will complete 6 tasks needed to fulfill badge requirements including: learning how to work with raw clay, tour the kiln room and learn how ceramics are made, learn how to and decorate a tile with 4 techniques, view historic & cultural pottery samples and paint their choice of bisque pieces. Patch included, badge not included. 2 complete pottery projects.
- Group Leaders and tagalongs welcome to have fun painting too!
- HOW IT WORKS:
- Reserve a date/time with a $25 non-refundable deposit.
- Select the project
- Group Size: 8 minimum, no maximum
- Pieces are bagged as a group & ready for pick-up in 1 week (except where noted)
- Patches are also available: